Sunday, February 5, 2017

WINNER!!!!! of the DL.ART January linky challenge


FEBRUARY SPECIAL 

Order any bundle with green in it and you will receive 9 shamrock tags free (no coupon necessary)
 DL.ART store-
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #197 Challenge "Anything Goes" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February LINKY CHALLENGE




Good Afternoon Everyone,
I am getting ready for SUPER BOWL activity here at the house-- cracks me up - sitting watching other people exercise and that is called activity. Anywho, I don't have a lot of time, because I have to get some food prepared, but i did want to announce the winner of the DL.ART January Linky party.


Click here to see the entries







CONGRATS TO: #221   Sherrie Scraps with
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.



DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin







Have a blessed Diana

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Sherrie! YAY! So happy for her! Have fun enjoying Super Bowl Sunday! We use to do a big thing with our boys, but got rid of TV... so we can't watch it - I mean we own a TV but can only get Hulu & Netflix - much cheaper than cable - LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner! Made Stromboli using a Pillsbury recipe, Spicy Italian Crescent Ring. Did not use hot red peppers or hot salami. Instead I used: mushrooms, green peppers & red onions along with capocollo (Italian ham that is expensive at $15.99/lb and I got 1/4 lb), ham, pepperoni & provolone cheese. Sauteed the mushrooms, green peppers & red onions in olive oil first. Was yummy. Was easy to make. I'll definitely make it again.
    First half of Super Bowl along with the commercials was boring. Half-time show was very good. 4th Q was exciting.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats Sherrie!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Diana! I am thrilled and just sent you an email:) Superbowl was awesome~I was snuggled up on the couch fighting a cold, sipping on hot tea watching it! Wow, what a game!!!
    Have a great day Diana~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!! Congrats Sherrie!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...