Thursday, May 14, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #156 "GRADUATION"

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Graduation"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi Friends, 

Looks like graduation time is in the air, kindergarten, elementary, Jr. high, high school and college, take your pick, any of them will work for this challenge.  Do you know anyone graduating this year?


Welcome to 

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #156


THEME:  GRADUATION..... alternative thank you






We have a few Graduates in the family this year.  Here are some of the grad cards I have made.



Here it is folded, I love the panels. I found the painting on the cover through some clip art images. I like the viking ship. The card base and sentiment  are from the silhouette store.


Here is a plain version of the same card A2 size 




Here is another one I made different colors this time.



  I really like this color combo (of course it has green in it).


 The sentiment is from Stampedous



Can you guess what graduation this is for?




I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am May 14,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  May 27, 2015.   





Prize:


(Picture coming soon)




6x6 Paper 
red and white twine from my ETSY store
embellishment






Challenges:








Have a blessed day, Diana



10 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! These are gorgeous! LOVING that image on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your grad cards are fantastic! I love all the designs:) You have been busy! I only have one grad announcement so far~but 2, weddings in June, 1 in July and 5 in August~yikes! It is going to be a busy summer but FUN!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how the grad cards open. Especially like the card with the Ship on it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous, Diana!! I don't seem to do many grad cards...I do need one this year for my cousin's daughter. Love the designs of your cards!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the style of these cards Diana. Shoot i just made a banner and cupcake toppers for a friend whose son is graduating from Chico tomorrow. I forgot to take a picture of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your graduation cards are really wonderful. I especially like the one with the ship...great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous grad card. Very clever. Happy to play along this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING cards my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up about your graduation challenge! A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW - thank you so much for the win with my entry, I am truly over the moon :) :) :) Big hugs, Mimi xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...